Oxford Education Research Symposium 25, 26 and 27 November 2013
Invitation for Papers
The Oxford Education Research Symposium is a forum for
presentation of papers and discourse by scholars who have a particular interest in the theory and practice of universal education.
You are invited to present a paper on an aspect of education research, or you may wish to attend as an observer or panel member. If you wish to present a
paper you will be requested to submit a brief abstract for review by the Programme Committee. Papers presented will be subsequently peer reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in
Symposium books or as sponsored journal articles.
For Symposium purposes the nature of education research is defined broadly encompassing the various aspects of the productive expansion of
Dr. David Martin and Dr. Trevor Davies will co-direct the meeting.
Things to Do
1. Consult research topic list (Research Topics)
2. Consult guidelines for presentations (Presentations)
3. Submit abstract (Abstract Submissions)
4. Register and pay (Registration)
5. Make travel and accommodation arrangements
6. Present paper at conference
7. Revise paper for according to publication guidelines (Publications)
8. Submit final draft of paper by email for peer review (Publications)
9. Review and approve revisions of paper if paper is accepted after peer review (Email)